WE ARE DOOMED
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
WE ARE DOOMED is a twin-stick shooter where you zap polygon baddies with an absurdly overpowered laserbeam. Dive head-first into the action with reckless ambition, charge the SUPERBEAM, and zap everything out of existence in an instant. Chase high scores or just enjoy the beautiful explosion of geometry, colour and light.
- Pure arcade action. No cutscenes, storylines, or lengthy tutorials.
- An overpowered laserbeam weapon, and the more ridiculous SUPERBEAM.
- Waves mode: 30 waves that range from chill to hyper-intense.
- Endless mode: An endless barrage of baddies. How many zones can you survive?
- Quick to start, and quick to restart for "just one more" game.
- A vibrant world of neon colours, bold shapes, and glitching geometry.
- A beautiful, chill, and occasionally glitchy soundscape.
Windows: Windows XP or greater.
Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 or greater.
A game controller is highly recommended, but not required.
Check out the official site for more screenshots and info.
|Published||2 years ago|
|Tags||arena-shooter, glitch, Shoot 'Em Up, Shooter, twin-stick|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Portuguese|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10.00 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: